Red Horizon Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Red Horizon Dragons

Home of the R.H.D

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STORIES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-12-28

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:36 pm

This thread is for any story you may have to tell. Below is the first one for this thread. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Wow I had an embarressing few moments in RS yesterday. While fighting my nemises in the ice cave I aquried a treasure trail scroll for the second time. This one lead me on a wild goose chase all the way to canifis. I had to find the mosaluem there and perform a ritual. A ritual that consisted of me waving while holding a maple bow, being barefoot, and wearing a mithril skirt!! I'm a guy not a girl. A transvestite I am not. My problem was just begining. Even though I located the mosaluem I could not get to it. The bridge was out. Uh!! Now what. I mean I'm standing here looking like the poater child for birth control and my destination is just out of my grasp. Ahhhh!

At this point I enlisted the help of hert child. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you for your help hert child. I had to go into the mansion and find the secret passage to get to my destinatioN. No problem there right. Ya uh no. Instead of going to the frankenstein mansion like I was suposed to I ended up in the slayer mansion and my mith skirt was not looking any better.

So off to the right mansion I went. Once there I couldn't find the secret passage. Oi. Ok so I search diligently every where. I run into a couple of other players who are doing the actual quest for this place and I am politely asked directions to the secret entrance. Man just stick a fork in my chest and twist it. I felt so bad because I had already done the quest but could not remember where the secret entrance was. Obviously I told the guys I was looking for it to. In searching the correct mansion I aquired to peices of a star. I then was able to put them together. Ok now where to put this star. Hmmm Up the RS game makers butts seemed the reasonable place. Oh well we know that was not going to happpen.

Any way after completely searching the mansion a thought arised from advise I had recieved earlier from hert child. "Hmmm you idiot!!" No hert child did not call me that. The advise was that hert child had checked a website for game help for me for directions to the masoluem. So why not check again my self for the quest for this place to get the answer I so desperately need!! So I did.

Turns out I made to my destination after having all of these brain farts. I pulled off the ritual with out a hitch. What did I get? Another clue. This one lead me to Adrunge.

Before I left the masoluem I quickly changed into my regular armour and weapons. Now that's better. I had carried my regular armour and weapons on my person as I did not know what I would run into while doing this. off to Adrunge. Thank god for teleport.

The clue stated that I need to check drawers in an upstairs room of a house near the bank. I searched every two story house near the bank by the stalls where I was suposed to look. Nothing. So I figured the clue was glitched or something and began searching every house not just the two story ones. I left no stone unturned. As I began searching houses farther and farther away from the bank I also began to think of the complaint I was going to send to Jaggex.

By the time I reached the other side of town "WHERE THE OTHER BANK WAS" I then realized that I would find what I was looking for in this area. I finally made it to the house next to the bank and went upstairs. I checked the dresser drawers and to my surprise it would not open!! Errrr!! I now was pictureing myself with my dragon axe chopping the crap out of this set of drawers to open it. Lot of good that did. Ok so I checked another set of drawers next to the locked one. Huh!! a letter? Ok I read the letter. It said "A GUARDS LIFE" WT!! I had to read it again.

I guess by now all the gas from brain farts had cleared out of my head and I thought ok I'll just go kill a guard near by and maybe he will drop the next clue. So I did. Wouldn't you know it he dropped a key!! My next thought was "The locked set of drawers" I went back to the locked set of drawers and the key opened it. Yureka!! Now I can get my next clue. Not so. Infact I was done!! I was finally done with this stupid trek across RS. I had recieved my long awaited rewards. I got a few sworides, a few other assorted crappy items and a pair of GREEN DRAGON CHAPS TRIMMED!!

My problems were still not over. I went to the bank to deposit my items and while going through the my inventory I saw a pair of rune plate legs. Oh dear God!! I quickly exited the teller to take a look at my self. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Upon examination of myself I found that I was still wearing the wretched MITH SKIRT!! THIS WHOLE TIME!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Like the flash mith skirt came off and rune plate legs went on. I double checked this time. I then promtly sold the mith skirt and hope to never have to wear one again. Knowing my luck it will happen.
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-02-24

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:12 pm

lol nice one miss
Back to top Go down
https://redhorizondragons.darkbb.com
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:15 pm

I knew you would say somethng like that. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
khorne63
Initiate
Initiate

Number of posts : 38

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:53 am

can i get a SS of those sexy legs?
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:20 am

LOL! yeaa yeeaaaa DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LAAADAAY
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:06 am

OMG!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:21 am

lol *bows* thank you
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:44 am

Seriously though if anyone has a story to tell and not just a runescape story but any story then please share it. I have plenty of stories to tell but I don't want to be the only one.
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:47 am

i got a short one if anyone is interested
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:52 am

Just share it already. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:55 am

Wait A SHORT ONE? that didn't sound right. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:13 am

LOL!!!! my penis is huge. but hang on gotta run out to the store real quick to return red box movies
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:48 am

Dude a magnifying glass and tweezers don't count. LOL!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:33 am

lol anyway here is the story

Not long after the wilderness was released clan war were at an all time high. and war was declared on an ally who will remain nameless because I forgot. They call out for help because their patrol was ambushed by the main forces of an rpker clan.

SO myself leading the Dragoons at that time. Gathered what men i could in 10 minutes. We rushed out and assisted in combat. It was me and four other Dragoons, with 6 allied troops against roughly 60 men. While swiftly using hit and run tactics keeping them off balance and stumbling over each other. In 10 mintes after arrival we managed to eliminate all enemy officers creating chaos among them forcing them to retreat and get the partol to safety. There were no casualties on our side.
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:19 am

And that is the way it should be. Fight for the good and kill the evil!!
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:40 am

it was a great fight the blood was pumpin. We will probably start having drills when get enough pk and wildy comes back out
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STORIES   STORIES Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:24 am

Good. I could use the practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content