Red Horizon Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Red Horizon Dragons

Home of the R.H.D

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-12-28

HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Happy new years everyone!! It is now Jan 1st 2011 and I have but one resilution for the clan and that is that we grow, work together, prosper bountifully, and just have a lot of fun doing it.

First of all there will be more things for us in the future to come. Being that we are just starting out and still a small clan it will take time to do some of the things that we would like to do.

I want to thank General Joff for approaching me with the idea of starting this clan. This idea could not have been a better one. I also want to thank General Joff for that day long ago when he recruited me and took me under his wing and began teaching me the ways of Runescape and the ways of being the knight that I have evolved into today. Even now I am still learning from him. I will always be greatful to you for that. Thank you Sir.

For those of you who do not know General Joff and I are Sabres of the old days. General Joff more so than I. (but not by much lol) General Joff had been with the Sabres pretty much since the Sabre clan had started. I was forged from the Sabre clan about three years after the Sabre clan had started.

I would also like to thank those of you who have applied for membership to the clan. You have made a great choice and we welcome you with open arms. Thank you all.

So with that I will say again HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!

Now before anyone else post on this thread I ask that you please wait until after General Joff has made a post. General Joff the floor is yours to address the clan. (APPLAUSE!!) lol
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:03 pm

thanks....are you drunk?
Back to top Go down
https://redhorizondragons.darkbb.com
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:18 pm

No. LOL!! I at least thought you would have more to say than that. LOL!! I guess I pretty much said it all. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Fastsabre

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Happy new years to you as well Smile!!!
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:20 pm

to be honest Pokey lol I am the only one between us who was around the sabres in the old days haha but if you were there with us. the battles you could have seen, its those memories that keep me playing

it is a shame you missed the glory days Pokey. I wasnt in the sabre clan at first. At first I was actually an enemy, then ally, then a member.
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 am

LOL!! You need to read my post again. I said "PRETTY MUCH FROM SINCE THE CLAN HAD STARTED" Not the very begining. Yes I missded the the glory days thats why I stated I came "3 YEARS AFTER" LOL!! I wished I could have been there. I'm just glad that I got in when I did. I was in the bronze war though. I died swiftly but valiantly!! This of course was long after you had left the Sabres. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:26 am

the bronze war pffft that was nothing
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 am

Hey it was still a war. At least I got to be there for one war. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:19 am

Yeah the Bronze "War" was a war like The Invasion of Grenada was a war lol
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:45 am

Man General Joff you know how to burst a guys bubble!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!   HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2011!! WOOT!! WOOT!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Horizon Dragons :: Civilian Forum :: Random Chat-
Jump to: