Red Horizon Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Red Horizon Dragons

Home of the R.H.D

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum

Go down 
3 posters

Referendum
Wilderness and Free Trade
Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Vote_lcap80%Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Free Trade
Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Vote_lcap20%Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Wilderness
Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Vote_lcap0%Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neither
Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Vote_lcap0%Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Empty
PostSubject: Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum   Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:44 am

The vote, is it a good or bad idea. Explain your vote below.

I think it's a good idea for both. It would make many people happy.
Back to top Go down
hert child
Initiate
Initiate
hert child

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum   Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:23 am

to tell u the truth runescape wa epic when we had free trade and pking but ever since the new grand exchange and bounty hunting and pvp. Runescape isnt that fun no more. It more about leveling up ur skills an play mini game and such. I hope they bring it back
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum   Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:56 am

about 90 percent of votes are for bringing it all back which it will pass. With free trade I can help you all without limit.
Back to top Go down
https://redhorizondragons.darkbb.com
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum   Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:42 pm

Im all for the free trade. Its been a pain in the royal posterior to trade with someone with the stupid trade limit. I understand the limit helps fight against scammers but rs can make the free trade better than it was. As far as the wilderness I don't normally go in there cause I don't pk but I believe it would be good to have it back for those who want it.
Back to top Go down
pokey sabre
Beta Sire
Beta Sire

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum   Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Also I can help alot more with what I can with free trade as well. This includes helping with making money. (I.E. working together on something and then splitting the profit) This is an advantage for those who are lower in skill to make money and also to raise the skill stats. Example - like joff and I are doing now. I provide him with silver ore and he smiths it. If the items made are enchantable and I can enchant them and someone else who can and wants to enchant them then we will split the items equally to enchant them. We then split the profit from the sales of the items made equally. Thus making a lot of money and making it faster than you normally would. A win win deal for those who teamed up. This would not be limited to just two people treaming up but to as many that can and want to join in and work on project. Remeber this hasnt started yet for all until it is approved by General Joff as well. I have submitted this idea to him already and hopefully even though we are only a few right now we can make this work. I also have other ideas that I will not reveal right now which I will run buy General Joff for his approval to benifit the clan. There will be more to come and having the free trade back will make it possible. Thank God!!
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum   Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:36 am

gotta love it
Back to top Go down
https://redhorizondragons.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum   Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wilderness/Free Trade Referendum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Horizon Dragons :: Polls-
Jump to: