Red Horizon Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Red Horizon Dragons

Home of the R.H.D

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hert child app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hert child
Initiate
Initiate
hert child

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-12-31

hert child app Empty
PostSubject: hert child app   hert child app Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:47 am

Username:hert child

combat level:105

Three highest skills:
91 str
86 Fletching
78 range

Are you in any other clans?:no

Do you wish to join the pk faction or skill Faction(this does not actually divide the clan think of it as different units in an army):i wish to join the skill faction because im still working on my attack, def, and str and also my other skills like summ herb smithing and mining and other

(Special case) We will need a General for the PK side to lead for me until I raise my combat since most of my time has been spent in skill if you wish to apply for General fill out the parts below)

All combat stats(attack ,str ect individually):77 att, 91 str 76 def, 78 range, 68 magic, 85 hp

Qualifications you believe you have(leadership positions you have had before ,such officer rank in another clan or Clan leader:

References(name at least three member from another clan you been with):havent been in a clan yet

Are you with any other clans?:no

Back to top Go down

hert child app Empty
PostSubject: Re: hert child app   hert child app Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:57 am

General Joff isn't on right now, but since I know what he'd do, I'll do it. You are accepted and are now on a 2 week probation period where you may be kicked with no given reason and now way to argue. This is to see if you are trustworthy and know how to act. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
hert child
Initiate
Initiate
hert child

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-12-31

hert child app Empty
PostSubject: Re: hert child app   hert child app Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-02-24

hert child app Empty
PostSubject: Re: hert child app   hert child app Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:53 am

Since you are still on probation yourself Ash it would be wise not to take on the role of clan leader so boldly.

you are accepted
Back to top Go down
https://redhorizondragons.darkbb.com

hert child app Empty
PostSubject: Re: hert child app   hert child app Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:59 am

I wasn't/ You weren't online and you always say the same thing.
Back to top Go down
General Joff
Alpha Sire
Alpha Sire
General Joff

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-02-24

hert child app Empty
PostSubject: Re: hert child app   hert child app Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:01 am

Yes but you dont take on the role of clan leader like that it is disrespectful. and can you also tell me why you made ranks, and promoted yourself without permission? You are an initiate. You been here three days. This is my clan and my forums. Are you clan leader?
Back to top Go down
https://redhorizondragons.darkbb.com

hert child app Empty
PostSubject: Re: hert child app   hert child app Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:02 am

???? Huh? I didn't do any of that! What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hert child app Empty
PostSubject: Re: hert child app   hert child app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hert child app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Horizon Dragons :: Recruiting and diplomacy-
Jump to: